Followers

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Get well soon


Today I thought I would share this Get Well Soon card I made using this Jayden get well image from Sew Many Cards.  Poor little guy, he looks so miserable.  What a great card to try and lift someone's spirits when they're not feeling well.  I colored the image with BIC Markits and Sharpies.  I pulled the DP from my stash and the heart buttons came from Wal Mart.  The sentiment is a freebie from Pink Cat Studios.

That's all for now.  More to share later.  Have a nice day.

~Rhonda

6 comments:

~Jeri~ said...

awwwww very cute Rhonda!!! Your coloring looks great!!! Poor Jaden, to be so sick, she sure is adorable!!! Awesome job!

Unknown said...

Oh goodness Rhonda, what an adorable card! You are so right, who wouldn't feel better with this card--

Angela
Sew Many Cards

Kathy said...

Wow Rhonda this card is so precious and I just love your coloring. Thanks for stopping by by blog and posting my candy!!! Fat Free candy...lol

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! This is just precious!! So beautifully colored!!! Poor little guy!! :) HUGS

Jodi said...

This is such an adorable image, he looks so sad though. I think he's super cute!! Great job on the coloring and piecing of this card!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Vicki said...

Rhonda this card is so sweet...love the image and you did a swell job of coloring...would make anyone smile who is sick!

HUGS,
Vicki