Followers

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A card for the Dustin Pike Challenge

Ok, I joined in on the blog hop for Dustin Pike the other day which concluded on the new challenge blog with a challenge.  The theme of the challenge is Love/Valentine's, so we are to create a cute lovey, dovey card using any Dustin Pike image (new or old).  So here is my card using an image from the new release.

Isn't this image soo cute?  I just love the little bear holding the heart.  I wrote in the I Love U.  I colored the image with Marvy Markers.  After I colored and wrote in the heart I added some Stampendous Crystal Snow for some sparkle and so you could still see the red and Words.  The DP is Martha Stewart.  I cut the heart out of the other side of the DP and glued them on.  The Happy Valentine's Day strip is also from another piece of the DP.

That's all I have for now.  Be sure to hop on over to the challenge blog and check it out.  This challenge ends Jan. 23.  Thanks for stopping by.  Have a nice day.

~Rhonda

5 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

AWW!! This is so adorable Rhonda!! Love it!! HUGS

Cheri Howard said...

How cute! Love the sparkle!

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Rhonda, glad you joined in the blog hop! What a fabulous bear you've created! Love that sparkle and the ribbon and dp! Great job!
Hugs,
Charlotte

my5bratz said...

great choice of image, thanks for joining us in this challenge :0)

Lelia said...

He is definitely the cutest! Thanks so much for joining Doodle Dragon Studios for our first challenge!

Hugs,
Lelia