Followers

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Tilly ornament cards.

I waited until I had all 3 Tilly ornament images from Wendy at Digital Doodling to post the cards together.  Check my sidebar to see the new freebie from Wendy.  Isn't it sweet?  I just love all these Tilly images.

All the coloring on these cards was done with BIC Markits and Sharpies.  The ribbon on all of them is some that I won and the pewter ornament embellys came from Wal Mart a few years ago.  The DP on the first two is from L'il Davis Designs.  I pretty much used the same layout with all of them to kind of match, I just changed up the papers.











That's all I have to share today. Thank you for stopping by. Have a nice day.

~Rhonda

1 comment:

Wendy @ E-1-A said...

WOW - you've been busy Rhonda. Fab cards and love how you have used all 3 of the Bauble Tilly's xx