Followers

Friday, December 4, 2009

Michelle Perkett PCP group challenge


Isn't this Snow Goddess from Michelle Perkett Studio gorgeous.  I just had to have her when I saw her in Michelle's blog.  What a great image for Christmas/Winter cards.

I made this card for the contest that ends on Tuesday on the Michelle Perkett group on PCP.  This was a sketch challenge and this one threw me for a loop.  For some reason try as I might I just couldn't get it to work.  Finally last night as I was playing with all my crafting goodies it hit me.  So here is my entry.

I colored the image with BIC Markits and Sharpies.  For the gold ribbons coming off her flowers I used Gold Stickles.  I used Stampendous Crystal Snow on the dress and flower soft on the neck piece and the hand warmer.  I also threw in some Gold Stickles in the flowers on the neckline and in her hair.  I love all the sparkle.  The cs is from Wal Mart, I won the ribbon in some blog candy and the snowflake is from Making Memories.  I embossed the blue cs with my sizzix texture plate (snowflakes).  I think it turned out pretty well.  I'm finally happy with it.

Well, that all for now.  Be sure to check back in tomorrow for the Michelle Perkett Studio Christmas Wishes Blog Hop/Challenge and check out all the wonderful creations using the beautiful Wishing Fairy.  Thanks for taking a look.

~Rhonda

No comments: