Followers

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Digital Doodling Challenge


Here is my entry for the challenge going on at Digital Doodling.  It is a recipe challenge, we were to use Mrs. Tilly Claus, anything which glitters and a sketch from an existing challenge (at the point you enter).  I love this little Mrs. Tilly Claus, isn't she so cute?  As you can see the DP is glittery and it comes from Making Memories.  I have also added some Stampendous Crystal Snow to the ground and snowflakes.  The sketch comes from the first challenge on the Michelle Perkett Challenge blog.  I added some flower soft to the bottom and sleeves of the coat and the hand warmer.  This was a sweet image to work with and I have fun making this card.

Well, that all I have for today.  Thanks for stopping by, have a nice day.

~Rhonda

2 comments:

Wendy @ E-1-A said...

This is soooooooooo cute - lovely card design... thank you for joining us for the Digital Doodling Challenge No 2 xx

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours you've used and the flower soft looks lovely
Thanks for joining us at Digital Doodling
hugs Mandy xx