Followers

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Another challenge card

I'm sorry I skipped yesterday, we had a family Christmas party and it was a hectic day getting ready.  I decided to show you a card I did this week for a challenge on the Michelle Perkett PCP group.

This was a sketch challenge.  I used Air from Michelle Perkett.  I love this stamp and her sentiment.I colored her using Sharipies.  I'm not sure where I got the papers, I've had them for a while.  The flowers are from K&Company and were a Christmas gift from a Secret Santa.  I added the brads in the middle from my stash.  There's still time to play.  The challenge ends Tuesday.  Oh, and don't forget to watch the Inpiration and Challenge blog in January when we'll start the challenges.

Well, that's all for now.  Thanks for stopping by.  Have a nice day.

~Rhonda

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Merry Christmas, Rhonda!I just love this card with my "Air" goddess image! I am so grateful for all that you do for my group and all of your beautiful work each week! You are such a joy!! Thank you for everything you do, Rhonda! Happy Holidays!

Michelle:)