Followers

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2nd post with 1 card for 3 challenges.


I've never combined challenges before, but thought it might be fun.  I like the end result.  I'm not sure whe the DP is by, but I think it is Stampin Up.  I just found it in my stash.  The charm is one I bought at Wal Mart.  The ribbon and flower were given to me for a Christmas present.  The brad is from my stash.  The image is the Butterfly Fairy from Michelle Perkett.

This card qualifies for Flutterby Wednesday, Mojo Monday and La La Land Crafts.  You should check them out.  There is some great inspiration to be found.

That's all for now.  Thanks for stopping by, again.  Have a nice day and Happy New Year.

~Rhonda

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Beautiful card - love the colors and the image! So glad you combined the challenges and decided to play along with the Flutter By challenge! Wonderful creation!

Danni said...

Oh wow..I haven't seen this image before! A butterfly fairy? I'm in love!! Great creation and thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Kimberly S said...

A lovely faerie AND a butterfly! Gorgeous! Thnaks so much for joing us for Flutter By Wednesday. :)

Michelle said...

Rhonda, this is such a beautiful card! I just love the colors and the charm! My Butterfly fairly looks so cute on your lovely card!:)

Michelle

Elena said...

What an amazing card! I really like the fairy! Buttefly charm is so cute!
Thank you so much for playing with La-La Land Crafts this week!

Maureen said...

So very pretty! Love the papers and charm and that image is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge!

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

What a lovely image! Love that charm! You did a fab job combining the challenges. Thank you for joining us at La-La Land Crafts! ~ Jane

Irina Blount said...

Lovely card!! Thank you so much for playing with us at La-La Land Crafts this week!!
Hugs!!
:) Irina

Kim said...

very cute card....you did an awesome job....i have become a follower and would love for you to join mine...
hugs
CJ
my creator name is
Cowgirl Up Stamps
stitchybearstamps.com
here is my blog addy
http://stampenwithcj.blogspot.com/