Followers

Friday, November 20, 2009

More computer trouble and a card.

Good morning.  Sorry, we have still been having computer trouble, but I think it is all worked out now.  We had to totally format and redo everything about 3 times before it started working.  Aren't computers so fun to work with, but where would we be without them.

Ok, now I have a card to share with you.  I made this for the digi day over at the Shirleys2Girls SNR group the other day.  This was a fun image to work with.  The papers are from a local company, but I can't remember who.  For the background I traced around the image and cut it out.  I then cut out the center of the image (the girl in the cake) and pieced it over the top.  I printed the Happy Birthday to You sentiment and layered it with a piece of the same paper and added a couple of sparkly flowers. What  a fun birthday card.

That's all I have for today.  Be sure to come back tomorrow, I'll have a couple of Christmas cards to share.  Thanks for taking a look, have a nice day.

~Rhonda

No comments: