Followers

Monday, November 9, 2009

Joy....


I just love this stamp set from CC Designs, Reason for the season.  I won it a few weeks back from the All That Scraps Blog.  This is the first card I have tried making with the set.  I can't wait to play with it some more.

The DP and flower are from Making Memories.  I colored the image with BIC Markits and Sharpies.  I have been using digis so much lately, it was nice to pull out some of my other stamps and ink them up.

Well, that's all I have to share today.  I'll be back tomorrow with more.  Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day.

~Rhonda

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Hi Rhonda, your card is gorgeous hun, such a sweet image and fab paper
hugs Mandy xx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a beautiful Christmas card!! Love the traditional Christmas colors, the song sheet background and your design!
~Chris

Seongsook Duncan said...

Very nice card with a cute image. Thanks for sharing!

Tami Grandi said...

I adore this image! Great card

Wendy @ E-1-A said...

Aw - this is so cute xx