Followers

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Christmas is in the air!

In the card making world anyway.  I have been so in the Christmas spirit the past little while and I can't wait for it to get full swing.  I have to admit that there are two local radio stations that have been playing Christmas music full time since the week after Halloween and I have found myself tuning in when I'm in the car.  What a way to get into the mood for making Christmas cards, so today I have some to share with you.  These were all done for challenges.

This first one was done for the Sweet n Sassy PCP digi day challenge.  There's still time to get an entry in.  I got this image as a freebie from their SNR digi day card challenge.  Isn't he just adorable.  The sentiment comes with him.  The DP is Making Memories.  The red cs I bought at Office Depot.  The snowflakes were made with the Martha Stewart snowflake punch.  The rhinestones in the ceters were some I was sent in some blog candy I had won.

This card was done for a challenge at Softpencil.  The challenge was to use flowers.  The image was a freebie that was offered for the challenge.  There are flowers on the tree as well as on the DP and the poinsettia.  The DP and flower are Making Memories.

This card was for a challenge at Sunshine Stamps.  The challenge was to make a card using only a greeting, no images.  I typed the quote into word and printed it then matted it with red cs.  The DP is Making Memories.  I actually won this challenge and recieved all of the sentiment stamps in the Sunshine stamp store.  It was a fun prize and I will have some cards to share using them soon.

That's all I have for today.  I am spending today making more, so I should have more to share on Monday.  Thanks for stopping by, have a nice day.

~Rhonda

1 comment:

Murielle said...

Your cards are very beautiful, Rhonda!
Hugs, Mumur