Followers

Monday, October 12, 2009

Pretty Card


Happy Columbus Day everyone!

I love this image from Bee Crafty.  Isn't she a sweet little girl?  When I got the invitation a couple weeks ago to my step-nieces baptizm I knew this was the image to use for a card for her.  I used BIC Mark It markers to color the image.  The papers are from June Bug.  I'm not sure where the ribbon came from, it was just some extra I had laying around.  It fit in really well with the colors and everything though.

I love it when there is a special occasion to make a special personalized card for someone.  I just makes cardmaking so much more fun.  I am trying to get the juices flowing to make a card for my grandma who has a birthday coming up in the next week.

Well, off to work on more.  Thanks for stopping by.  Have a nice day.

~Rhonda

1 comment:

raindropecho said...

Wonderful card :) Love the pretty DP!