Followers

Sunday, October 11, 2009


Ok, I have another new card to share with you today.  I made this for my nephew's first birthday.  I love this little firefighter dragon from Dustin Pike.  I made the card base from blue cardstock (all of the plain colored cardstock is from WalMart).  I then used some DSP from Me and My Big Ideas and layered them on yellow and red cardstock.  I used Bic Mark It markers to color the image.  The happy birthday stamp is from Birthday Wishes by Scrappy Cat.  It was a fun card to make.  I've only done a handful of digi stamps on cards, but am really enjoying it.  I really think this one turned out cute.


I have more cards to share later and more in the works.  Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

So cute! This is perfect for the little man!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Rhonda Miller said...

Thanks. He really liked it and I found out at the party that he is really in to fire trucks and stuff, so it fit really well.