Followers

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

New card

Ok, it's been a couple of days.  I've had a hard time keeping up with making cards between kids school work, running errands, and chasing a 14 month old around the house.  I was able to sit down yesterday and get busy.  I managed to get 3 cards made yesterday.  That's not a bad days work.  I'm only going to share one at a time with you though so I can have posts for the rest of the week, and then maybe I'll have had a chance to get some more done.


For this card I used Talia in Stocking from Sewn Together.  She is sooo cute.  I had fun making this card.  The dsp is from the Mistletoe Collection from Making Memories.  The white, red and green cardstock is from Wal Mart and Office Depot.  My kids are really enjoying this image.  My son keeps telling me it's his.

Well, I'm off to work on more cards.  Hopefully I'll have more than just 3 to share with you by the end of the week.  Enjoy your day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute and wonderful card Rhonda! The coloring is so vibrant and matches the paper beautiful! Thanks for sharing,
Angela
Sew Many Cards

Vanessa said...

This is so cute! Great colouring!

Hugs,
Vanessa