Followers

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My first challenge


Ok, I finally got up enough nerve to try my hand at a challenge.  I love the sketch they had over at Sew Many Cards and thought I would give it a try.  I think it turned out pretty well.


I used the Tayla with a Turkey image from Sew Many Cards.  I think Tayla is one of my favorites.  She is so cute.  The DP is from June Bug.  And the pumpkin is made with my sm oval punch from Stampin Up.  This was a fun fall card to make and I think I got the sketch down pretty well, I hope.


I'll have one more card to share with you today in just a few minutes.  Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day.


~Rhonda

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You hit the sketch right on!!!Tayla looks so festive and you did a great job coloring her. So vibrant!
Thanks for joining the challenge this week- Can't wait to see you next week too!
Angela
Sew Many Cards

sophiesmama said...

Great card Rhonda! Thanks for playing at Sew Many Cards!
Hugs,
Mary