Followers

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Halloween treats and Spooky birthday card.

Ok, I have been enjoying my day today so far.  How about the rest of you?  I have been hopping around this wonderful web and visiting many blogs and web sites with lots of inspiration, contests, prizes and just fun.  I have also managed to get in a little card making.  My daughter is busy making cards also, I'll share her work when she finishes (she's 8 and does a beautiful job).


For my first card I will share this spooky birthday card I made for my niece who had a birthday this month.  She always loves to combine her birthday with the Halloween holiday, even though it is about 2 weeks before the holiday.  The digi stamps (ghost and pumpkin) are from Gina Jane, the Boo is from a set of Halloween die cuts I found at Michael's, The paper I got a couple years ago from Wal Mart and the ribbon is from Recollections.  I think it turned out really cute.



The next items I want to share are a couple more matchbook treat holders I'm going to fill with snack size skittles for nieces and nephews for Halloween.  The paper again is from Walmart.  I really enjoy making these treats.  What a fun easy way to celebrate the holiday and give someone a special treat.

Well, I'm off to do some more hopping around and make some more cards.  I'll post more tomorrow.  I hope you enjoy the rest of your day.

2 comments:

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

What sweet Halloween creatins! Very inspiring to get into the Halloween spirit!

Happy World Card Making Day :*)
~ margie

Anonymous said...

Oh cool!! I just LOVE these fun Halloween creations!! The papers are so awesome!!TFS! HUGS