Followers

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Thanksgiving


I decided to make some Thanksgiving cards this week.  I used the Bold Blessings wheel from Stampin up.  I rolled it across the paper and trimmed out the section I wanted to use.  I then punched out pieces using the small and wide oval punches.  I put them together to form pumpkins and used a piece of green raffia on each for a stem.  The pattern paper is from a Halloween pack I bought at Wal Mart a couple of years ago.  I tried this card 2 ways, on one of them I used 2 pumpkins and on the other I only did 1 pumpkin.  I was really happy with the way the cards turned out.  I'm hoping to get some more of these made up to give out.             


I'll also be making some to send to Operation Write Home for soldiers to be able to send to their families.  There's still time to get your cards in.

Well, I'm off to try some other projects.  I'll hopefully be back tomorrow with something new. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are really sweet creations!! I love those fun pumpkins!! HUGS