Followers

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Thanksgiving Cards


I thought it would be nice to work on a couple of cards for Thanksgiving. I'm not sure if I like the way these first 2 cards turned out, but I will keep working on it. I have a few other ideas. I really like the Bold Blessings wheel from Stampin Up. I rolled it across a piece of paper and broke it up into 2 sections using each one for a different card. Then I used one of the stamps from the Thoroughly Thankful set.

On this first card I used the smaller background stamp on the card front before attaching the 2 pieces. I like it better than just the plain background in the second card.

For the second card I placed the square block over the top corner of the word block. The way the stamp worked I was able to do it without cutting off any of the words or sentiments that are showing.

I just think both cards need a little something. I'll keep working on it. I have been having all kinds of fun getting cards and goodies made lately. I can't wait to get more ready to share.

No comments: