Followers

Monday, September 28, 2009

Ok, I have more fun to share today.  I am using a digistamp from Integrity today (I've never done digital stamping before, so not bad for first go.)  I tried and tried to think of a card to be able to enter their challenge, but just couldn't get my brain to work.  So here is what I did do.  It was so much fun.  The papers are some that I have had for a couple of years that I got in a kit from Wal mart.


I tried both a verticle and a horizontal card.  I like the way they turned out.  I also stuck pretty close to the candy corn theme in the colors of the paper, and to go with the fall theme, I threw in some browns and greens.  What fun.  I have been checking out the internet looking at many digi stamps so I can try more.


I still have more projects to share so keep checking back.  I'm also working on more and Guess what, Saturday, Oct. 3 is World Card Making day.  I plan to celebrate by making even more creations with friends and my kids.  What fun.  Don't miss out on the celebration.  You can find the WCMD link on my sidebar.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Fantastic and fab colours,you will be hooked on digis now!!!
xx