Followers

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Christmas Gift ideas


I decided to try my hand at a post it note holder. I got the instructions on the Splitcoast Stampers website. Click on the link below for the tutorial.(http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/postitholder/) I decided to go with a Christmas theme. I think it would make a good neighbor or teacher gift for the holidays. I used red cardstock for the base and layered green cardstock with paper from Making Memories new Mistletoe collection. The flower on front is also from the Mistletoe collection. I tied it together with some red ribbon. It was fun to make and fairly easy.
Have more cards and goodies to come. I have been busy the past few days getting cards done for the upcoming holidays. Hope you enjoy looking.

No comments: