Followers

Thursday, April 11, 2019

Pop up box card

Hello Friends!  I'm back with a pop up box card to share.

I used the pop up box card die from Lawn Fawn for the card base and layers.  The paper is from my stash.  The stamps are from the Time Traveler and Lawn Fawn Out of the World stamp sets.  The stars were cut out of some DP I had in my stash.  I haven't added a sentiment yet, I'll add it when I'm ready to send it to someone.

Challenges
Crafting With an Attitude - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes

Thanks for visiting.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda

4 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Such a clever and cute project Rhonda!! Love it!

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! I love the pop-up scene you've created!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

DeniseD said...

Very nice card! Love the pop up! Thanks for joining us at Craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

GREAT card for Dr Who fans. Love the idea of a box card for these images.
Faith x