Followers

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Ho, Ho, Ho

Hello!  I have a couple of fun Christmas cards to share with you today.  I've actually been able to fit in a bit of crafting time lately.  Not much posting as I had been asked by a few friends for on of the advent Christmas trees I shared in my last post.  That is a bit time consuming.  Here is my card.

I used cut aparts from a sheet of American Crafts christmas paper.  The rest of the paper is from some journaling cards I've had in my stash.  I think they're from Paper Studio.

 Isn't this such a fun image?


Challenges
Crafting by Designs - Holiday Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner - Anything Goes
Cute N' Crafty Christmas - Christmas/Winter

Thanks for visiting.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda

4 comments:

Shirley-Anne said...

It is a fun image for the step card and great paper . Thanks for sharing your make with us here at http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/
Good luck with your entry and hope to see more from you soon
Shirley-Anne DT

Lisa said...

They're absolutely adorable!! I love the sweet Santas and the papers you used!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

CuteNCrafty Mommy said...

Adorable:) Good luck on your entry!! Thank you for entering in CuteNCrafty Christmas Challenges
CuteNCrafty Challenge Blog
CuteNCrafty Mommy
Facebook Page
Facebook Challenge Page
Cute N Crafty VIP Digi Stamp Club

Rae Ann said...

Really like the kraft paper with the red. Such a great color combo. The journaling cards make these so quick and easy!

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Anything Goes challenge.