Followers

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Robyn's Fetish Challenge #190 - Angels

Good morning!!  We have a new challenge for you at Robyn's Fetish Challenges.  Our theme this week is Angels and we are being sponsored by Bugaboo.  The prize is a $21 gift voucher to the Bugaboo Digi Stamp Store.

Here is my card...

I used Christmas Prim Angel - Ornament from Bugaboo.  The image is colored with Bic Markits and I added some glossy accents to the ornaments.  The DP is DCWV and the twine is from my stash.

Thanks for visiting.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda

6 comments:

Lisa said...

This is adorable!! The angel is so cute!! Love the background paper!! Happy Sunday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

susan said...

Wonderful card! Such a cute image and the coloring is perfect for this. Great background paper choices and love the twine, too. Thank you!

Marlene Atkinson said...

A beautiful card. Marlene DT sis

Edwina said...

Michelle, Your card is so cute. I love your papers. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Denise Goeldner said...

Lovely card and the fab bright colours used, hugs xx

Anonymous said...

Rhonda, your creation is adorable! Love your coloring and pretty festive papers! ;)

P.S. Just wanted to let you know that I've received the package today! Thank you so much for your generosity!! Now to find the time to use them!! :) Hope you have a great start on Christmas things to do! HUGS