Followers

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Thank you

Hello!!  Did you all have a fun Labor Day weekend?  We went 'home' to visit some friends and family.

I have a thank you card to share with you today.

I used the Pagoda Circut cart to cut out the humming bird and used a white gel pen for the eye and around the wing.  The DP is Amy Tangerine.  The gems are from my stash and the sentiment is from There She Goes Stamps.

Challenges...
Creative Card Crew - Things With Wings
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Make it Monday - Anything Goes

Thanks for visiting.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda

7 comments:

Lisa said...

This is beautiful!! What a gorgeous hummingbird!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

*Vicki* said...

Such a stunning creation! LOVE IT! ;) HUGS

paper fun said...

Beautiful Rhonda!

I miss our little group from Michelle. I haven't run into you in a long time. How is your family doing?

Thanks for joining our wing challenge at Creative Card Challenge.

Mari

Unknown said...

Love the hummingbird on your pretty card. Thanks for joining our 3rd birthday celebration at MIM!

Guild Master Crystal said...

Awesome card! I love the Pagoda cartridge; so many great images on it.

Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew!
~ Crystal (DT)

Unknown said...

Great card, I love your colours and all the bling!

Thank you for joining the challenge with the Creative Card Crew!

Sheena
xxx

Deonna B said...

Beautiful Card! I love the bird. Thank you for sharing with TTCRD.