Followers

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Inktegrity Hump Day Inspiration #12

Good morning. I hope you're all enjoying a beautiful day. I'm here to share my card for this weeks hump day inspiration challenge at Inktegrity.  I like this weeks sketch, although it took me a while to work out all the details and put it together, but here it is.

For this card I used the fun Candy image from Inktegrity.  Isn't she sweet?  I colored the image with BIC Markits.  The DP is Scrap Within Reach.  The cs is World Win.  The buttons are from my stash. 
 
Thanks for stoppig by.  I hope you'll hop over and join us for this weeks challenge and maybe even win some of these fun images.
 
~Rhonda

2 comments:

Kathy Czygan said...

Ooooo....I like this sketch. You did a great job with this Rhonda. This little squirrel image is adorable....Love the plaid!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Super duper cute!