Followers

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

TSB Digi Day challenges

Saturday was digi day on The Stamping Boutique SNR group.  What a fun night we had "marching with the troops".  As part of the fun we were given 3 challenges we could enter, and I finally got my cards done.  Here they are.

This is what I came up with for the sketch challenge.
I used this new eagle image from The Stamping Boutique.  I made the DP using the new star image from TSB, and next time I'll find a way to color it before I print it.  The sentiment is from Raindrop Echo Designs.  The star gems are from Michael's.  The cs is all from Wal Mart.  I colored the image with Marvy markers.
Here is my card for the Stars and Stripes challenge.
The flag is another new image from TSB.  The sentiment is Raindrop Echo.  I colored the image with Marvy markers.  The DP is from my stash and the cs came from Wal mart.  The gems are from Michael's.

Here is my card for the Red, White and Blue with a fancy fold challenge.
For this one I used the new Patriotic Audrey and star images from TSB.  I colored the images with Marvy markers.  The DP and stars are from my stash.  For my fancy fold I used a gate fold.

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day.

Hugs,
Rhonda

1 comment:

Seongsook Duncan said...

Wow~ three wonderful patriotic cards. Rhonda, you did a great job! Thanks for sharing.