Followers

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Make It Crafty Candy

Good morning everyone!!  Zoe at Make it Crafty has some yummy candy up for offer.  You just won't belive this delicious selection of goodies.  Hop on over to get the details.  One of the steps to enter the candy is to look at 3 of her creations and pick your favorite.  This is no easy feat.  This is a very talented crafter and all 3 projects are gorgeous and very inventive.  If I have to pick a favorite, I think I would say the Carousel Horse, I just love how the horse actually moves up and down as you turn the knob.  I love carousels and these horses are gorgeous.

Here's a pic of the goodies.
Thanks for stopping by.

~Rhonda

1 comment:

Zoe said...

Thank you for entering my candy and for the lovely comments about my work.
I am now going through and putting together the list of entrants who qualify. Check back in a few days to see if you have won. Good Luck!

Hugs, Zoe xxoo