Followers

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Inktegrity Breast Cancer Awareness Ladybug card.


Today I wanted to share the card I made with the breast cancer awareness ladybug image from Inktegrity to get it entered in their contest.

For this card I used some fun papers I bought at Target.  They had all the right colors to coordinate with "pink".  I colored the image with BIC Mark It markers.  Then I just used some hemp string and a flower charm to add a little bling.  This was a fun image to work with and is for a great cause.

Well, thanks for stopping by today and I hope you all have a good day.

~Rhonda

2 comments:

raindropecho said...

Very sweet image and great card! Love that little charm that you've added!
- Ann

~*Joni said...

Hi Rhonda!! I wanted to pop in and let you know how much I truly appreciate your support with my Inktegrity line! I will be featuring your card today on my See This Saturday line up. I can't wait to see what you create with the other images, thank you for being you!! (hugs)