Followers

Friday, September 11, 2009

Hey everyone, check out the blog candy I found on this blog. It's pretty cool, and just in time for Halloween. http://tamimayberry.blogspot.com/ (check the Sept. 9 post for the blog candy and then check out the rest for some cool ideas).

On another note, I just got some packages ready to send to Cards for Heros and Cards for Kate. Some really good opportunities to do some good by doing something I love. Tomorrow is the big Cards for Heros Birthday Bash. I'm excited to celebrate with them.

I did a little work this weekend and actually got 3 cards made. It was a lot of fun. I had my kids all excited to help me.
This is another iris fold card. I've never tried this pattern before, but I love how it turned out.


This one is a copy of a card I've made before, but I changed some of the colors so you can see things a little better. You can't see it very well in the picture, but I have repeatedly stamped the dogs from the back of the truck across the bottom of the card. My son thought this card was just for him.

The inspiration for this card came from one I saw somewhere else, I just changed it up and made it my own. I love the little butterfly charm tied to the ribbon. I think it added just the right touch.
I'm still working on getting some more Halloween and Christmas cards made and probably some Thanksgiving. Lots of fun, just have to take advantage of the time the kids are in school.

No comments: