Followers

Monday, August 27, 2012

Happy Birthday

Good morning!  

I wanted to share a birthday card I made for a very sweet lady in my ward.  She's also my visiting teacher and has been so wonderful to me and my family that I wanted to make her something special on her big day.

 I used Ching-Chou Kuik's Hummingbird from Sweet Pea Stamps on my card.  I colored the image with BIC Markits.  The DP is DCWV that I ran through one of my Cuttlebug folders and inked.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the gems are from my stash.  The sentiment is from Stampin Up.

 Here is a closeup of the hummingbird.  Isn't it a gorgeous image?

Here are the flowers.

Challenges...
Cupcake Crafts - Flowers
Make it Monday - Anything Goes

Thanks for visiting.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda

8 comments:

jengd said...

Lovely Rhonda! Fantastic image and colors!

Desire Fourie said...

Rhonda this is just gorgeous. Lots of eye candy hear to feast the eyes on.
Hugs
Desíre
Doing Life
Digistamps4Joy DT Member
Tammy’s Scrapin Corner DT Member

*Vicki* said...

WOWZER!! This is just amazing my friend!! Gorgeous details and colors! :)

Pia S said...

You've made a lovely card, I spotted it on MIM. I really like the bird and the way you've colored it.

Cheryl said...

Beautiful! I love this hummingbird image and all your pretty embellishments.


I saw your card on MIM and had to drop by for a closer look.

Stop by my blog to check out my {Belated} Birthday Blog Candy!

--Cheryl--

Sandy said...

So pretty, love the hummingbird and the fab flowers.
Thanks for linking up with MIM this week
Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
Hugs, Sandy

Violets Corner said...

Gorgeous card, lovely colours!

Thank you for sharing with us at Cupcake Craft Challenges.

Warm hugs
Maarit

Julia said...

Hi Rhonda!
I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!
My entries are: #159, #162, #212 and #214.
I would love to have you visit my blog!
Hugs,
Julia